The Arc of Western Wayne County is located at 2257 South Wayne Road in Westland Michigan. The phone number is 734-729-9100.
The Arc of Western Wayne County provides the following services for people with developmental disabilities:
- Alternatives to Guardianship, or GAIN, Program;
- Information and Referral;
- A Siblings Network;
- Michigan Alliance for Families;
- Independent Supports Coordination;
- The After I’m Gone Program;
- The Take Charge Helpline;
- Fiscal Intermediary Services;
- Family Support; and
- The Dignified Lifestyles / Community Connections Program.
There is more information on all of these services available on The Take Charge Helpline. For more information, contact The Arc at 734-729-9100, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone code: 1229